Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Universe











Over the last few days I have gotten back in the habit of taking 15 minutes to meditate in the morning. This is a far cry from the hour daily I put in last year, but none-the-less, I'm back at it. The need to meditate stems closely with the ever increasing belly I have been showcasing and the inability to quiet the monkey in my mind. The 15 minutes in the morning has reminded me about my belief in the Universe and its energy.

How do I know that the Universe can sometimes provide you with what you really need? Of course there are the simplest happenings such as throwing out "I wish we had cake" and such a cake is provided" but I think there is more going on and at various levels. I will spare you all the "universe" type theories or details that roll around in my head...basically I have forgotten about my strong belief in "Energy out equals energy in." If you don't put yourself out there to make things happen, the Universe really has no chance in placing you in the predicament where you can learn, grow or flourish. I throw in the "learn" part as part of my career was just that a "learning" opportunity...one that taught me that there is more to life then just work, and that only having one spoke in your wheel of life can have tragic consequences. I also believe that within that "learning" period, which can easily be coined as the "crappy time in your life," it is up to you to make the change; to get the Universal energy rolling so to speak. You have to do something...

I figure that I am currently in the "growing" phase...
here is where I derail from the authentic, Oprah type conversation to the more materialistic beware...
and I will continue to "grow" my wardrobe for as long as the Universe deems fitting. Hence my wishlist in pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment